To make an appointment for Babies First! in Malheur County or for more information, call 541-889-7279.
What is Babies First! and how much does it cost?
Would you like support during pregnancy or with your baby?
Babies First! is a program that provides nurse visits for pregnant women and families with babies and young children up to age 5. Babies First! helps make sure moms, families and babies have the support and information they need to be healthy.
Babies First! is free to eligible women, families, and children.
What can Babies First! help with?
- Answer questions about how to keep you or your baby healthy, and help know when to see the doctor
- Sign up for health care and/or the Oregon Health Plan
- Solve problems, or connect you to services you might need
- Give information about what to expect as your child grows and develops
- Check to make sure your child is learning and growing as they should
- Help you keep your child’s teeth and smile healthy
- Help you make your home safe for your child
- Weigh your baby
- Help with breastfeeding
- Build a happy, loving and fun relationship between you and your child
- Be the best parent you can be!
Call the Malheur County Health Department at 541-889-7279 to learn more.