Thank you to everyone who lives and works in Malheur County for showing compassion for your neighbors, your resilience and ingenuity in such trying times, and for staying informed with the right information when there are many myths and fears circulating.
Malheur County is revising the plan for reopening to meet the state prerequisites. We need to increase testing, ensure people are social distancing, and get more businesses operating as soon as possible. While we have an increase in positive COVID-19 cases and a higher rate of positives per the number of tests being done, we are still in a fortunate position to have no hospitalizations, no deaths, and no outbreaks in congregate care settings at this time. We are designing a plan to reopen as soon as possible to balance the many needs of our community, while recognizing there are significant risks involved.
Please read the updates posted here on our website and use the following links for specific sector information. Thank you for sharing with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- State of Oregon – Governor Kate Brown
- Health Updates – Oregon Health Authority
- OHA Frequently Asked Questions
- White House Opening Up America Again
- Health Care Partner OHA Resources
- CDC Running Essential Errands Guidance
- Community Resources – Safe + Strong
- Oregon Health Plan Members – OHP and COVID-19
- Student and Family Resources – Oregon Department of Education
- Care Resources for Providers and Families – Oregon Early Learning Division
- Business Layoffs, Closures and Unemployment Information – Oregon Employment Department
- Business Resources and Information – Business Oregon
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Oregon’s Small Business Resource Navigator – Business Oregon
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources – US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Tourism Industry Resources and Updates – Travel Oregon
- Restaurant and Lodging Industry Resources – Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association
- FEMA Rumor Control
- WHO Myth Busters
- ODE/OHA Graduation Ceremony Guidance
- Governor Brown’s Economic Advisory Guidance