The Malheur County COVID-19 Taskforce presented three webinars for business owners and managers in preparation for Phase I: Reopening Oregon on May 13th. The recordings of the webinars are linked below.
Questions about Retail and Personal Services can be sent to Eric Evans, Planning Department Director, at 541-473-5185 or email@example.com. Questions about Restaurants and Bars can be sent to Craig Geddes, Environmental Health Department Director, at 541-473-5186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restaurants In Ontario Webinar
- Restaurants Outside Ontario Webinar
- Retail Webinar
- Personal Services Webinar
Oregon Health Authority Reopening Guidance:
- The State Phase One Reopening Guidance for Restaurants and Bars can be found at https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2342B.pdf.
- The State Phase One Reopening Guidance for Personal Services Providers can be found at https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2342F.pdf.
- The State Phase One Reopening Guidance for Retail can be found at https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2342A.pdf.
- General Guidance for Employers can be found at https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2342C.pdf.