Malheur County has seen a spike in recent new COVID-19 cases. While we support the gradual reopening of Malheur County business and public life, we urge everyone to follow the precautions and guidance that will keep our community safe. Find more on how to protect yourself here. Find Spanish guidance on how to protect yourself here.
Keep up to date with the state guidance for Phase 2 of Reopening Oregon below and find more guidance that applies statewide at coronavirus.oregon.gov.
- County Guidance for Entering Phase 2
- Outdoor Recreation Organization Guidance
- Indoor & Outdoor Entertainment Facilities Guidance
- Restaurants & Bars Guidance
- Swimming Pools, Spas, & Sports Courts Guidance
- Recreational Sport Guidance
- Pools, Spas & Sport Courts Guidance
- Venues & Event Operators Guidance
- Gatherings / General Guidance