Visit our COVID-19 Resources page for quick links to the most current guidance and information on COVID-19.
Find answers to questions about:
- reopening guidance
- sector specific rules
- community resources for individuals needing assistance
- filing a complaint
- different state department responses
- federal recommendations
- upcoming drive-up testing sites
If you can’t find what you need, follow up with our office and county partners:
- Malheur County Health Department: 541-889-7279
- Nurse line, public health services, questions about virus, exposure, or cases.
- Malheur County Environmental Health: 541-473-5186
- Business guidance, enforcement, filing OSHA complaint and follow up.
- Malheur County Emergency Management: 541-473-5120
- Law enforcement, PPE supply, and testing.