The Malheur County COVID-19 Taskforce encourages people in Malheur County to access free testing at two COVID-19 testing events happening next week. Our goals are to respond to outbreaks, reduce the spread of COVID-19, and get our county back into Phase 2 and off the State Watch List. No symptoms or documentation required.
Monday, October 12th COVID Testing Event in Nyssa
- When: 10/12/20, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Where: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1309 Park Ave, Nyssa)
- Who: Anyone.
- Please: Bring proof of insurance if you have it. No one will be charged.
- Sponsored by Valley Family Health Care and Malheur County Health Department
- Nyssa Testing Flyer – English
- Nyssa Testing Flyer – Spanish
Wednesday, October 14th COVID Testing Event in Ontario
- When: 10/14/20, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Malheur County Fairgrounds (795 NW 9th St, Ontario)
- Who: Anyone over age seven.
- Plus: Flu shots will also be available with limited supply.
- Sponsored by Oregon Health Authority and Malheur County ICS Team
- Ontario Testing Flyer – English & Spanish
Additional information on COVID-19, flu shots, and the testing sites is available by calling the Malheur County Health Department at 541-889-7279.