The Malheur Local Community Advisory Council (LCAC) is happy to support community organizations in need of a thermometer to comply with state and federal COVID-19 regulations for continuation of services. Eligible organizations will receive Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers. Thermometers will be allocated based on organization type and need. There is a limited supply, so please be thoughtful if requesting more than 5 thermometers. Priority will be given to organizations serving EOCCO (Medicaid) members who live in Malheur County.
To request free thermometers from the Malheur LCAC, complete this form.
- Please follow these brief instructions to determine eligibility and to receive your thermometers. Eligible organizations include:
- Community Based Organization (CBO)
- State or federal funded entity
- Grant funded organization
- Please complete the bottom portion of the form and email to Jesse Sandoval email@example.com.