Effective Dates: November 11, 2020 – November 25, 2020
Applicability: This guidance applies to indoor social get-togethers and indoors spaces at the following settings, businesses, or locations to the extent they are permitted in Phase One or Phase Two, in Jackson, Malheur, Marion, Multnomah and Umatilla counties:
- Bowling alleys
- Fitness-related facilities
- Indoor entertainment facilities
- Indoor markets
- Facilities where K-12 school sports are practiced or played
- Facilities where recreational sports are practiced or played
- Licensed swimming pools, licensed spa pools and sports courts
- Restaurants/Bars/Breweries/Brewpubs/Wineries/Tasting Rooms/Distilleries
- Skating rinks
Indoor social get-togethers
- The maximum capacity for an indoor social get-together in Jackson, Malheur, Marion, Multnomah and Umatilla counties is 6 people indoors.
Persons in charge of the settings, businesses or locations listed above in Jackson, Malheur, Marion, Multnomah and Umatilla counties are required to:
- Limit the capacity to a maximum of 50 people indoor, including staff, or the number of people based on a determination of capacity (square footage/occupancy), whichever is less. Capacity must be determined by using 35 square feet per person of usable space.
- This capacity limit requirement does not apply to or change existing capacity limits for faith-based gatherings in Phase Two counties.
- Limit parties to 6 people or fewer.
- Prohibit the combining of different parties or individual guests that are not part of a party at shared seating situations. People in the same party seated at the same table do not have to be six (6) feet apart.
- Follow the applicable OHA sector guidance for all other requirements.
This guidance supersedes any conflicting, less stringent guidance that is applicable to a particular sector, business or organization for the time that it is in effect.
Authority: Executive Order No. 20-27, paragraphs 9, 21, 24, and 26, ORS 431A.010, ORS 433.441, ORS 433.443.