The Malheur County Taskforce is promoting FOURTEEN free COVID-19 drive up test sites in December! With increasing cases, it is important for everyone who may have been exposed or who has symptoms to be tested so we can reduce the spread of the virus.
With the Oregon Health Authority Testing Branch, COVID-19 testing is available Tuesdays, December 8th and 15th, at the old Ontario Fire Station at the Airport (3288 SW 4th Ave. Ontario) from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Register first at doineedacovid19test.com. PRINT AND BRING YOUR VOUCHER WITH YOU. Staff will be available to assist anyone without a printed voucher. But those with the ability to register online and print their voucher first should do so to improve the wait time and complete most of the paperwork ahead of time.
Additional Monday test sites are scheduled at Treasure Valley Community College in partnership with Valley Family Health Care. Share these and more testing events from the Malheur County Emergency Management Facebook page. A huge thank you to our school partners for hosting several additional test sites before winter break.
All December Drive-Up Test Sites:
- December 1st (10 am – 6 pm) Malheur County Fairgrounds
- December 3rd (10 am – 12 pm) Vale Elementary
- December 4th (10 am – 12 pm) Adrian Elementary
- December 7th (10 am – 2:30 pm) TVCC Baseball Fields
- December 8th (12 – 6 pm) Ontario Airport Firehouse (register)
- December 9th (12 – 2 pm) Nyssa High School
- December 10th (12 – 2 pm) Malheur ESD Vale
- December 14th (10 am – 2:30 pm) TVCC Baseball Fields
- December 15th (12 – 6 pm) Ontario Airport Firehouse (register)
- December 16th (5 – 7 pm) Adrian Elementary
- December 17th (5 – 7 pm) Four Rivers Community School
- December 21st (10 am – 12 pm) Vale Elementary
- December 21st (10 am – 2:30 pm) TVCC Baseball Fields
- December 28th (10 am – 2:30 pm) TVCC Baseball Fields