Isolate at home
Stay home and stay away from others, including the people in your own household.
- If you’re sick, isolate for 5 days from when you started feeling sick AND make sure your fever is gone for 24 hours, without the help of medicine, before being around others.
- If you don’t have symptoms, isolate for 5 days from the day you were tested.
- If you are sick, take care of yourself, and keep in touch with your clinic or medical provider if your symptoms get worse.
You can be around others again after 5 days, if you feel better. You should wear a mask for an additional 5 days when you are around others.
If you tested positive or were exposed to COVID‑19, there are trained professionals who can help.
Call 866-917-8881 if:
- You want more health information
- You have questions about isolation or quarantine
- You have questions about telling your close contacts they may have been exposed to COVID-19
- You need to isolate and are worried about the ability to do that
Hours: M-F from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Mountain Time) and Saturday 11 a.m to 5 p.m. (MountainTime)
Call 211 for general COVID‑19 questions, finding testing or vaccines, or help finding other resources.
For more information, links and a survery, click here.