Understanding the geographic, social, and economic factors of Malheur County are key to understanding what determines the health of everyone who lives here. Where we live, go to school, and work affects our overall health, as does the safety and livability of our communities, whether we are economically stable or struggling to get by, and whether we have strong social connections. These factors are called social determinants of health and help explain why some people experience better health than others.
Explore the community health rankings and needs assessments below to learn more about how these factors affect health in our community .
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps Malheur County 2019 Report
- Saint Alphonsus Ontario Community Health Needs Assessment – 2017
- Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization (EOCCO) Community Advisory Council Health Assessment – 2019
- Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization (EOCCO) Community Health Improvement Plan – 2019
- U.S. Census QuickFacts -Malheur County
- Children First for Oregon 2018 County Data Report
- Four Rivers Healthy Community Baseline Report – 2015
- Oregon Health Authority Oregon’s State Health Assessment – 2018
- Oregon Healthy Teens Survey Malheur County Results – 2017
- Oregon Sexual Violence Prevention Resource Map
- Oregon Explorer Community Reporter Tool Malheur County Data