Contact us at 541-889-7279 to make an appointment or to learn more about our services.
Our mission is promoting and protecting the health of our community through collaboration, education, prevention and delivery of compassionate care.
Our core values are: Family, Integrity & Love
“Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.”Helen Keller
Interpreter Services Available
English – Language and other communication assistance is available for WIC/Health Department Services at no charge.
Spanish – Ayuda con el idioma y otro tipo de asistencia de comunicacion esta disponible para WIC y los servicios del departemento de salud sin cargo.
Somali -Luqada iyo gargaaarka isgaarsiinta kale waxaa laga heli karaa adeegyada WIC/waaxda caafimaadka lacag la’aan.
Arabic – اللغة ووسائل الاتصال المساعدة متوفرة في قسم الخدمات الصحية / WIC مجانا.
Find out more about services for LGBTQIA+ HERE.
Equity for Common Good
We are a member of Equity for Common Good in Eastern Oregon.
- HOPE exists in the ABSENCE of societal structures that block it
- HOPE is in the LACK of prejudice and ignorance (racial, socioeconomic, and otherwise)
- HOPE lives in the place of self-confidence, not self-doubt (especially for “at risk” populations)
- HOPE thrives in the place of high expectations for ourselves and community
- HOPE is in the access to basic resources like child care that increase personal and family stability
- HOPE is the light in enlightenment
- HOPE is in the ERADICATION of fear and the elimination of discrimination
- HOPE is in not being confronted by trauma or at least in the supportive structures that manage it when it happens