The Malheur Local Community Advisory Council (LCAC) is gearing up for the 2020 Spring Into Wellness tour and we are excited to invite you to join us! In the past, we’ve reached between 700-1,000 community members, equipping them with important health information and services. Please sign up to participate! Being a vendor offers you the unique opportunity to reach out to various communities across the county, and connect with people you wouldn’t normally have the chance to meet.
In this email you will find all of the information needed to become a vendor this year. We have waived the $50 registration fee and instead, ask that each vendor attend at least 5 of the 7 events, provide a health related service or activity, and donate a door prize to each event.
The 2020 Spring Into Wellness Dates and Locations:
- February 27, 2020, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Harper School
- 2987 Harper-Westfall Rd, Harper, OR 97906
- March 12, 2020, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Adrian High School
- 305 Owyhee St, Adrian, OR 97901
- March 17, 2020, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Jordan Valley High School
- 501 Bassett St, Jordan Valley, OR 97910
- March 19, 2020, 2:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Nyssa High School
- 824 Adrian Blvd, Nyssa, OR 97913
- May 27, 2020, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Willowcreek Elementary School
- 2300 9th Ave W, Vale, OR 97918
- June 4, 2020, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Lions Park
- 790 SW 3rd Ave, Ontario, OR 97914
- June 18, 2020 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Outside Vale Hotel, Art Beat on Main Street
- 123 Main Street, Vale, OR 97918
Register at: http://bit.ly/2H2DkeF
Spring Into Wellness is hosted by the LCAC, a group of locally identified volunteers representing Malheur for the Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization. Our goal is to engage Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members to take an active role in improving their own health and the health of their community. With Spring Into Wellness, we will impact the health of all Malheur communities and provide meaningful outreach to connect people to services.
Contact Sarah or Kirsten at the Malheur County Health Department (541-889-7279) for more information.