Join us to connect and collaborate to advance community health and equity during a robust day focused on solutions and strengths.
About this event:
The 2022 Malheur County Equity Conference is Thursday, September 29th, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Four Rivers Cultural Center. We will bring together the public, employees of businesses, nonprofits, and government, to learn from each other, celebrate accomplishments, and fuel change.
Conference participants are encouraged to attend an informal reception in the Japanese Garden also at the Four Rivers Cultural Center on Wednesday, September 28th, from 5-7 p.m., the evening before the conference. Meet and greet speakers and other attendees and preview booths from community partner organizations. Hors D’oeuvres will be served.
This event is sponsored by Four Rivers Healthy Community; presented by the Malheur County Equity Stewards; in partnership with over a dozen community organizations, including the Malheur County Health Department, championing health equity together.
- Registration, meals, and materials are FREE. No cost to attendees.
- Attendees will receive a certificate of participation if they attend the full day, September 29th.
- Each attendee will have the opportunity to attend seven sessions in the day, to learn and connect.
- For people who work for businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government. Open to the public and all who are interested in population health and wellbeing. Residents of other communities are welcome.
- Download and share the Conference Flyer
- Present a session at the conference: Online Application or PDF Application
- Plan your trip to Ontario, Malheur County
- Register on Eventbrite
- Share QR Code to Register: