Quick Local Links
COVID-19 Testing Resources
For general information on COVID-19 testing, vaccine, and resources, call 211 or visit 211info.
State and National Links
Governor’s Office – State Resources
- Governor Kate Brown’s COVID-19 Resources for Oregon, including current orders and guidance for specific sectors. If you’re looking for information on Reopening Phases, press conferences, or rules for businesses, community, and the public, visit the Governor’s website.
Additional State COVID-19 Resources
- Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Updates, including Weekly Reports, case demographics, data, and community resources.
- OHA COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- OHA COVID-19 Healthcare Partner Resources
- OHA COVID-19 Videos on YouTube
- OHA Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication
- Oregon Health Plan COVID-19 Resources for OHP Members
- Department of Agriculture COVID-19 Resources
- Department of Education COVID-19 Resources
- Department of Corrections COVID-19 Tracking
- Office of Emergency Management COVID-19 Response
- Employment Department COVID-19 Resources
- Department of Human Services COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) COVID-19 Guidance, Resources, Complaint Filing, and Enforcement
- State Parks COVID-19 Response
Safe + Strong COVID-19 Community Resources
Federal COVID-19 Resources
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019, including guidance, data and surveillance, communication resources, and latest updates.
- CDC COVID Data Tracker with state and county maps.
- Coronavirus.gov, information in partnership with The White House, CDC, and FEMA.
- USA.gov, information on US Government response to Coronavirus.
- National Institutes of Health, COVID-19 information on testing, research, and treatment guidelines.
To file a complaint related to OHA guidance, please first contact OSHA: Visit the OSHA website to file a complaint. Towards the top of the page is a paragraph, “We recommend that employees first attempt to resolve safety and health issues by reporting them to their supervisors, managers, or to their employer’s safety and health committee,” followed by:
You can also contact the OSHA Bend Field Office at 541-388-6066. If you still see violations, call the Malheur County Environmental Health Office at 541-473-5186 after you have filed an OSHA complaint and seen an additional concern and we will follow up.
If you can’t find what you need, follow up with our office and county partners:
- Malheur County Health Department: 541-889-7279
- Nurse line, public health services, questions about virus, exposure, or cases.
- Malheur County Environmental Health: 541-473-5186
- Business guidance, enforcement, filing OSHA complaint and follow up.
- Malheur County Emergency Management: 541-473-5120
- Law enforcement, PPE supply, and testing.