Malheur County, in collaboration with Oregon Health Authority and the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic April 16-23 at the Malheur County Fairgrounds, located at 795 N.W. 9th St. in Ontario. The event will distribute up to 2,000 doses of vaccine over eight days. The event was scheduled to provide people in Malheur County with convenient opportunities for vaccination.
The vaccine is free and health insurance is not required, but those who have insurance are asked to bring their insurance card with them. Everyone who is age 18+ can be vaccinated at this event, regardless of immigration status. No one will be asked to provide proof of identification or documentation.
Participants will receive the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the first dose of Moderna and be scheduled for a second dose. The event will be held on the dates listed on the flyer below. No appointment is necessary, but vaccinations will depend on supply for that day. Please download and share the flyer below, available in English and Spanish.
The Malheur County Health Department will also host COVID-19 vaccine clinics every Thursday through April at the following locations:
• April 15, 9am-7pm at Four Rivers Cultural Center, 676 S.W. 5th Ave., Ontario
• April 22, 4-8pm OHA/FEMA event at Malheur County Fairgrounds, 795 N.W. 9th St., Ontario
• April 29, 9am-7pm at Four Rivers Cultural Center, 676 S.W. 5th Ave., Ontario
Help us spread the word! Please download and share the flyer below, available in English and Spanish. The Vaccine Consent Form and Vaccine Checklist are also available below for those who wish to print and complete them ahead of time.
The following is a list of other COVID-19 vaccine providers in Malheur County. Please call the numbers listed to learn more about what vaccine is available and whether appointments are needed.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario: Vaccine Online Scheduling at Saint Alphonsus Health System (if you experience online scheduling issues, please call 208-367-3627).
- Valley Family Health Care:
- Vale, 541-473-2101
- Ontario, 541-889-2340
- Nyssa, 541-372-5738
- TVWC, 541-881-2800
- TVPC, 541-889-2668
- Stark Medical, Ontario, 541-889-2244
- Bi-Mart, Ontario, 541-889-2141
- Walgreens, Ontario, 541-889-6288
- Walmart, Ontario, 541-889-6040
- Malheur Drug, Vale, 541-473-3333
- Malheur Memorial Health, Nyssa, 541-372-2211
- Medicap Pharmacy, Nyssa, 541-372-2222