Frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine for 12- to 17-year-olds, click HERE
CDC guidance on COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens, click HERE
FAST FACTS: Click the download buttons below for the full versions of these publications
VACCINE CLINICS OFFERED THROUGH MAY
The Malheur County Health Department will host a COVID-19 vaccine clinic every Thursday in May at the following times:
- May 6 – 9-11 a.m.
- May 13 – 9-11 a.m.
- May 20 – 9-11 a.m.
- May 27 – 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
The one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available to anyone age 18 and over, as well as second doses of Moderna vaccine for those vaccinated four weeks earlier. Vaccine clinics will take place at the Four Rivers Cultural Center, 676 S.W. 5th Ave., in Ontario.
The Vaccine Consent Form and Vaccine Checklist are also available below for those who wish to print and complete them ahead of time.
The following is a list of other COVID-19 vaccine providers in Malheur County. Please call the numbers listed to learn more about what vaccine is available and whether appointments are needed.
- Bi-Mart, Ontario, 541-889-2141
- Malheur Drug, Vale, 541-473-3333
- Malheur Memorial Health, Nyssa, 541-372-2211
- Medicap Pharmacy, Nyssa, 541-372-2222
- Rite Aid, Ontario, https://ritea.id/oregon
- Snake River Pediatrics, Ontario, 541-216-6556
- Stark Medical, Ontario, 541-889-2244
- Valley Family Health Care:
- Nyssa, 541-372-5738
- Ontario, 541-889-2340
- TVPC, 541-889-2668
- TVWC, 541-881-2800
- Vale, 541-473-2101
- Walgreens, Ontario, 541-889-6288
- Walmart, Ontario, 541-889-6040